How Much Does the Ram 1500 Weigh?
The All-New 2019 Ram 1500 can weigh up to 2,438 kg before having anything loaded into the truck bed or being fully equipped with a tow trailer package. The Ram 1500 design allows for optimum towing capabilities, payload capacity and more. Get all the details on the All-New Ram 1500 weights at Knight Dodge near Rosetown.
All-New Ram 1500 Curb Weight
With a combined steel and aluminum construction, the 2019 Ram 1500 is both tough and lightweight, with an excellent balance of towing capability and fuel-efficiency, so you don’t have to stop at Maple Creek gas stations so often. Below is a breakdown of curb weight by trim level:
- 2019 Ram 1500 Tradesman – Between 2,176 kg and 2,371 kg
- 2019 Ram 1500 Big Horn – Between 2,219 kg and 2,341 kg
- 2019 Ram 1500 Laramie – Between 2,219 kg and 2,373 kg
- 2019 Ram 1500 Rebel – Between 2,255 kg and 2,438 kg
- 2019 Ram 1500 Laramie Longhorn – Between 2,224 kg and 2,373 kg
- 2019 Ram 1500 Limited – Between 2,224 kg and 2,373 kg
All-New Ram 1500 Gross Vehicle Weight Rating (GVWR)
There are many options within each trim level which can affect gross vehicle weight rating– for example if you choose a 4WD 4D crew cab, the drivetrain and construction will add up to a different GVWR than if you chose a 2WD 4D extended cab. See the range of GVWRs across each Ram 1500 trim level:
- 2019 Ram 1500 Tradesman – Between 3,084 kg and 3,221 kg
- 2019 Ram 1500 Big Horn – Between 3,084 kg and 3,130 kg
- 2019 Ram 1500 Laramie – Between 3,084 kg and 3,130 kg
- 2019 Ram 1500 Rebel – Between 3,084 kg and 3,130 kg
- 2019 Ram 1500 Longhorn – 3,130 kg
- 2019 Ram 1500 Limited – 3,130 kg
What’s the Difference Between Curb Weight and GVWR?
- Curb Weight: Weight of a vehicle excluding passengers, additional equipment, or towing weight.
- Gross Vehicle Weight Rating: Maximum amount of weight you can safely have in the vehicle, including the vehicle weight, passengers, cargo, and tongue weight if you’re towing.
- Tongue weight: The amount of weight the trailer places on the hitch itself.
Explore the Ram 1500 at Knight Dodge
Browse our inventory to find a new Ram 1500 for sale that fits your needs in Kindersley, then contact us for a test drive to experience Ram 1500 capabilities in person. This Ram truck also offers advanced technology and a comfortable interior so you can enjoy the road again.
Learn More at Knight Dodge
Photo credit: https://goldenmilebowl.com/ Looking for things to do in Regina? How about going bowling? With a variety of bowling alleys in the area, you can easily find a spot close to your location that will provide plenty of fun for the whole family. Here are the different places where you and your family and friends…
Photo credit: http://www.thekarmacafe.ca/ There’s a lot of things to do in Saskatoon, from parks to restaurants in downtown Saskatoon . One of the best ways to fuel up for all the exciting adventures is to explore the different coffee shops in Saskatoon. This way, you can get the coffee, tea, and other snacks needed to…
Your vehicle’s tires should be rotated every 10,000-12,000 km (5,000-7,500 miles). This is a general rule for most models, but for a more specific mileage marker, check your owner’s manual for your model. Curious to learn more about rotating tires? See the difference between FWD and RWD vehicles as well as AWD tire rotations with…