Connected With Attitude: The 2017 Jeep Grand Cherokee Technology
From a large touchscreen entertainment console to a digital instrument cluster to an available rear-seat entertainment center, the 2017 Jeep Grand Cherokee technology has all the areas covered. Drivers stay engaged and entertained while passengers can enjoy many conveniences as well, making this SUV optimal for families. Trips around Swift Current are going to be a whole lot shorter thanks to this tech-savvy cabin that includes fun features like:
- Uconnect Multimedia Infotainment
- Bluetooth Streaming
- Available Blu-Ray/DVD Player
Keeping you company on long and short drives is the Uconnect® Multimedia infotainment system that lets you stay in touch with entertainment, loved ones, and even weather, news, and traffic information.
- Available Siri Eyes Free lets you dictate text messages and select music when you sync your compatible iPhone.
- Upgrade to a 19-speaker 825-watt harman/kardon Surround Sound System for audio quality that lets you feel like you’re at a concert rather than the cabin.
- Add two screens mounted to the back of the front headrests for rear passengers to enjoy a Blu-Ray/DVD player for movies on the go.
More Luxury Technologies
What technology helps you enjoy your SUV most? We’re sure the new Jeep Grand Cherokee technology has it.
- The available SRT Performance Pages app allows you to monitor performance and adjust traction and torque for the control and driving style you prefer.
- Keyless Enter ‘n Go lets you to unlock the doors and start the engine without pulling out your keys.
- Power-adjustable front seats with power lumbar support are plush, and on cold Swift Current mornings, you’ll enjoy available heated seats in both the front and rear.
Check Out All the 2017 Jeep Grand Cherokee Has To Offer
The Jeep Grand Cherokee has a lot to offer in addition to its technology like refined performance and helpful safety features. Find out what this long-favored SUV has to offer by meeting us at 208 Cheadle St W. in Swift Current, or make an appointment by giving us a call at (306) 773-9301. Whether you’re looking to finance or lease, our in-house finance team will help you figure out the best monthly payment plan. You can also contact us online if you have any questions or feedback about our services.